Please read this page carefully. By accessing and using this Web Site you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these Terms. The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms. By using the Web Site after we have made any modification or revision, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not accept any of the Terms stated here, please do not use the Web Site. The Company retains the right to deny access to anyone at its complete discretion for any reason including violation of these Terms.
Section 1. Use of Materials
Section 2. Company's Liability
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Section 3. Disclaimer of Certain Damages
Section 4. Typographical Errors
Section 5. User Submissions
1. The Company further reserves the right at all times to preserve any Content or to disclose any Content as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request or any good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its users and the public.
2. You understand that by using the Web Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Web Site.
3. It is a condition of your access and use of this Web Site that you do not: Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Site; Harm minors in any way; Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee or representative of the Company, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted by means of this WebSite; Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law; Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder; Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site any information, software or other material which contains a virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or any other harmful component; or Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains any form of solicitation (including, but not limited to, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," and "pyramid schemes"), advertising, promotion or marketing for goods or services; Interfere with or disrupt the Web Site or servers or networks serving the Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site; Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; or Collect or store personal data about other users.
4. By posting or submitting any materials (including but not limited to any jokes, creative material, remarks, ideas, graphics, photos, comments, product concepts, advertising concepts or ideas, and suggestions for improving or changing existing content) to this Site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to the Company a nonexclusive right to use, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, display and distribute such materials.
5. You warrant that any materials you upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Web Site contains nothing that will give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including nothing that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, or that constitutes an infringement of anyone's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, or derivative rights with respect thereto.
The Company reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating this Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
Section 6. Links to Other Sites
Section 7. Licenses
Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Section 8. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OF THE WEB SITE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Section 9. Indemnity
Section 10. Export Control
Section 11. User Information
Section 12. Minors
Section 13. General
This Web Site is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Web Site shall be construed in accordance with and determined by the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to contracts entered into and performed within the State of Minnesota without respect to its conflict of laws principles. By using this Web Site, you agree that the exclusive forum for any claims or causes of action arising out of your use of this Web Site is the United States District Court in Minneapolis. You hereby irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.